Pearl Crisis Center will provide support to victims of domestic and sexual violence through direct services, prevention, and community awareness.
Pearl Crisis Center is known as a safe and affirming place for victims/survivors of violence so that they may heal and grow to the benefit of a peaceful community.
- We respect all people’s race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and abilities.
- We recognize that violence is a behavior used to establish and maintain power and control over others.
- We believe all people deserve to live in a safe and violence free home and community.
- We support self-empowerment for all victims/survivors through the right of self-determination and choice.
- We believe in maintaining a board of directors, staff, and volunteers that reflect the diversity of our organization’s constituencies and the broader community.
- We respect and will maintain the confidentiality of all those we serve.
- We will ensure that policies and procedures of human relations are legally grounded, of high quality, and respectful of the dignity of all people.
- We believe in the continual development of innovative solutions towards ending violence and building lasting peace.